Tectra Australia is proud to support Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) as a Registered Training Supplier (RTS). The CSQ Short Courses program provides funding for a range of competencies for eligible workers in the building and construction industries.
To be eligible for funding, participants must be eligible workers or unemployed eligible workers (unemployed for four years or less) in the building and construction industries who are one of the following.
- An Australian or New Zealand Citizen
- A permanent resident of Australia
- A Visa holder with relevant permission to work
- An Eligible work: Employed in Queensland within the Building & Construction Industry
- Self Employed and working in Queensland within the Building & Construction Industry
- An unemployed eligible worker (unemployed for a period not greater than 4 years who would otherwise meet the requirements of an Eligible Worker).
How does it work?
Your training is subsidized by CSQ funding and is paid directly to Tectra Australia. Where CSQ funding doesn’t cover the full cost of your fees, you will be required to make a student contribution.
Which Courses are covered by CSQ?
Tectra Australia is now receiving funding and support from CSQ for a selection of our training courses. These are specific programs that are aimed towards construction workers and builders who are wanting to see their career reach new heights. Our experienced trainers, state of the art facilities, and partnership with CSQ means that we have everything in place to help all of our students meet their goals and move forward in their career.
- RIIHAN309F Conduct Telescopic Materials Handling Operations
- RIIMPO317F Conduct Roller Operations
- RIIMPO318F Conduct Civil Construction Skid Steer Loader Operations
- RIIMPO319F Conduct Backhoe/Loader Operations
- RIIMPO320F Conduct Civil Construction Excavator Operations
- RIIMPO321F Conduct Civil Construction Wheeled Front End Loader Operations
- RIIMPO324F Conduct Civil Construction Grader Operations
- RIIHAN301E Operate Elevated Work Platform
- RIIWHS202E Enter and work in Confined Space
- RIIWHS204E Work Safely at Heights
- CPCCHWS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)
- HLTAID001 Provide First Aid
- WHSQHSRNCB01 Health and Safety Representative (HSR)
- WHSQHSRNCB02 Health and Safety Representative Refresher
- CPCCDE4008 Supervise Asbestos Removal
- CPCCDE3014 Remove non-Friable Asbestos
- CPCCDE3015 Remove Friable Asbestos
- CPCCLDG3001 Licence to perform Dogging
- CPCCLSF2001 Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding basic level
- CPCCLSF3001 Licence to erect, alter and dismantle scaffolding intermediate level
- TLILIC0003 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck
- TLILIC0005 Licence to Operate a Boom -Type EWP (Boom length 11 metres or more)
- MSMWHS217 Gas Test Atmosphere
If you are eligible and interested in undertaking CSQ training courses, then look no further than Tectra Australia. Reach out to one of our friendly team members today on 0497 744 792 or click on the Enquire now button below.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Fill out our enquiry form and get in touch with our friendly training advisor.